Related Content. Insofar as phenomenology continues to offer, by virtue of its self-understanding, the best technique provided for philosophical analysis of experience, phenomenology is obligated to respond to the category of mysticism. It is especially with Michel Henry and Meister Eckhart that we see phenomenology and mysticism coincide.
They illuminate the meaning of his phenomenology regarding corporeity and affectivity from various phenomenological perspectives. Corporeity and Affectivity explores his invaluable contribution in interdisciplinary and trans-disciplinary respect, including the humanities, the arts and the sciences.
Phenomenologies of Violence. Editor: Michael Staudigl. Phenomenologies of Violence presents phenomenology as an important method to investigate violence, its various forms, meanings, and consequences for human existence. On one hand, it seeks to view violence as a genuine philosophical problem, i. On the other hand, it provides the reader with accounts on the many faces of violence, ranging from physical, psychic, structural and symbolic violence to forms of social as well as organized violence.
H94 E36 Circulating, on-site. L E Circulating, on-site. Contents: v. Introducing Levinas -- v. Levinas and the history of philosophy -- v. Levinas, Judaism, and the philosophy of religion -- v.
- Two-Person Game Theory: The Essential Ideas.
- The Jonah Factor: 13 Spiritual Steps to Finding the Job of a Lifetime: Thirteen Spiritual Steps to Finding the Job of a Lifetime;
- Download Anthony Giddens: Critical Assessments (Critical Assessments of Leading Sociologists)?
- Image Analysis and Recognition: International Conference, ICIAR 2004, Porto, Portugal, September 29 - October 1, 2004, Proceedings, Part II.
- Emmanuel Levinas: Levinas and the question of religion - Google книги;
- Currency Trading and Intermarket Analysis: How to Profit from the Shifting Currents in Global Markets (Wiley Trading Series).
- 2. Thematic Exposition of Levinas’ Philosophy.
Beyond Levinas. Call Number: HM F Circulating, off-site. Hegel : Critical Assessments by Stern, Robert, ed. G2 Non-circulating, on-site. G Non-circulating, on-site. I Non-circulating, on-site.
- The Three Theban Plays (Antigone; Oedipus the King; Oedipus at Colonus).
- Critical Assessments - Philosophy - LibGuides at The New School.
- Freaks: A Rizzoli & Isles Short Story;
- Advances in Computer Technology and Applications in Japan.
- Hepatitis A Virus in Food: Detection and Inactivation Methods.
D J32 Circulating, on-site. D44 J57 Non-circulating, on-site.
Critical Assessments of Leading Philosophers
Critical Philosophy of Race , 6 2 , pp. Sandford, Stella Freud, Bion and Kant : epistemology and anthropology in The interpretation of dreams. International Journal of Psychoanalysis , 98 1 , pp. Sandford, Stella The dream is a fragment : Freud, transdisciplinarity and early German Romanticism. Radical Philosophy , pp. ISSN print X.
Sandford, Stella Contradiction of terms : feminist theory, philosophy and transdisciplinarity. Classical Review , 65 1 , pp. The Guardian ,. Radical philosophy , pp. Sandford, Stella What is maternal labour?
Sandford, Stella Sex: a transdisciplinary concept. From structure to rhizome: transdisciplinarity in French thought 1. Sandford, Stella 'All human beings are pregnant': the bisexual imaginary in Plato's Symposium. Sandford, Stella Sexmat, revisited. Angelaki: Journal of Theoretical Humanities , 11 3 , pp.
Emmanuel Levinas Critical Assessments V4: Critical Assessments of Leading Philosophers
South Atlantic Quarterly , 4 , pp. Sandford, Stella Book Review of: Abstract sex: philosophy, bio-technology and the mutations of desire by Luciana Parisi, and The sex appeal of the inorganic, by Mario Perniola. Sandford, Stella Book Review of: An introduction to feminist episteologies by Alessandra Tanesini, and Illusions of paradox: a feminist epistemology naturalized by Richmond Campbell. Mind , , pp.
- The Complete Cooks Country TV Show Cookbook: Every Recipe, Every Ingredient Testing, Every Equipment Rating From All 7 Seasons.
- Similar books and articles;
- The Devils Whore: Reason and Philosophy in the Lutheran Tradition (Studies in Lutheran History and Theology)?
- Items for Davies - Philosophy, Paul.
- Emmanuel Levinas Web Page;
- The trapdoor.
Sandford, Stella Feminism against 'the feminine'. Radical Philosophy , 97, pp. Sandford, Stella 50 years of 'The second sex'. The Philosopher's Magazine , 7, pp. Radical philosophy 95 , pp. Sandford, Stella Book Review of: Liberation and purity: race, new religious movements and the ethics of postmodernity by Chetan Bhatt. Radical Philosophy 95 , pp.
Sandford, Stella Plato and Levinas: the same and the other. Journal of the British Society for Phenomenology , 30 2 , pp.
Otherwise than Being-with: Levinas on Heidegger and Community | SpringerLink
Sandford, Stella Levinas in the realm of the senses: transcendence and intelligibility. Angelaki: Journal of Theoretical Humanities , 4 3 , pp. Sandford, Stella She loves me, she loves me not Book Review of: 'Love between equals: a philosophical study of love and sexual relationships' by John Wilson. Radical Philosophy 87 , pp. Radical philosophy 81 , pp. Merck, Mandy and Sandford, Stella , eds. Basingstoke, U.
Sandford, Stella Plato and Sex. Cambridge, U. ISBN Sandford, Stella How to read Beauvoir.
London, U. How to read ISBN