Shop now and earn 2 points per $1
Your points will be added to your account once your order is shipped. Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book!
This textbook on statistics is written for students in medicine, epidemiology, and public health. It builds on the important role evidence-based medicine now plays in the clinical practice of physicians, physician assistants and allied health practitioners. By bringing research design and statistics to the fore, this book can integrate these skills into the curricula of professional programs. Students, particularly practitioners-in-training, will learn statistical skills that are required of today's clinicians.
Practice problems at the end of each chapter and downloadable data sets provided by the authors ensure readers get practical experience that they can then apply to their own work.
- RNA Abundance Analysis: Methods and Protocols.
- Hacking Firefox: more than 150 hacks, mods, and customizations.
- Account Options.
It also provides a guide to applying commonly used statistical tools and methods. This book is excellent.
It is a valuable resource for getting a basic understanding of statistics and it can be used as a reference by various levels of health professionals and students. Bhavsar, Doody's Book Reviews, June, It should be of value primarily to those who are already initiated to various statistical techniques and are looking for a resource to help them in using the SPSS software.
Help Centre. My Wishlist Sign In Join.
Download Statistical Literacy For Clinical Practitioners
Holmes , William C. Be the first to write a review.
Delivery in Days. See our Delivery Charges section below for a full breakdown of shipping costs for all destinations.
- Hiking Michigan (Americas Best Day Hiking Series).
- Full Curriculum;
- Jupiter: and How to Observe It (Astronomers Observing Guides).
- President and Vice Presidents.
- Bibliographic Information;
Books Science and Nature Science Mathematics. Statistical literacy for clinical practitioners by William H. Holmes 18 April Category: Mathematics.
- Directory of Museums, Galleries and Buildings of Historic Interest in the United Kingdom.
- Statistical literacy for clinical practitioners William H. Holmes;
- Winning The Lottery Of The Mind (Cookbook Book 1).
- Current President - Deborah Ashby.
This textbook on statistics is written for students in medicine, epidemiology, and public health. It builds on the important role evidence-based medicine now plays in the clinical practice of physicians, physician assistants and allied health practitioners.